I honestly can’t remember if I’ve done this award, but I’m a bit too lazy to check right now. Since Addlepates and Book Nerds nominated me and I’m afraid she’ll attack me with a sheep army, I’ll do it! Thank you!
What’s the worst book you’ve read?
A girl after my own heart! The very very worst?
Probably a tie between I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith and Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer.
I loathed both of them for different reasons, but they both make me incandescent with rage every time I think too much about them. I’d like to destroy them both….
If you could go to any country in the world, where would you go?
Hands down, Scotland. Be still, my beating heart!
What was your favourite class at school?
History, coz I had the greatest history teachers from Year 9-12 (Hi, Charlie and Mogan!)
They definitely fostered my love of history and kept me interested. This has led me down the path I’m on and I wouldn’t change it for all the world.
Other than blogging, what do you like to do in your spare time?
Reading, walking my beast children, binge watching TV shows and listening to music.
Who is your favourite singer/band?
Queen. Brian May and Freddie Mercury are my loves.
If you could have any pet, what would you have? It can be mythical if you want!
A bilby! I adore bilbies. If I could have a bilby as a pet, I’d be so happy.
Look at how cute they are!!!
What’s been your favourite blogging moment so far?
Realising that people are actually reading what I’m writing and making some really fantastic friends. It’s a lovely bonus that I never expected.
What, in your opinion, is your best feature?
My dazzling good looks, obviously.
…Just kidding. I think my best feature is my brain. It does some pretty wonderful things and gets me to places I love, be it real or imaginary.
If you could change places with a celebrity for a day, who would you be?
Scarlet Johansson on the set of any Marvel movie, because she looks far better in a catsuit than I do. I’d like one day to revel in amazing hair and amazing catsuited-ness.
If you could join a family, mythical or real, who would you join? Don’t worry, you can take your family with you!
Pfft I’ll just go alone if I can be in the House of Elrond. I would love to be an elf!
Knowing my luck, I’d be an orc. But being an elf would be amazing. Trying to choose between Lorien and Rivendell is hard, but I like Elrond better. Plus, Aragorn hung out in Rivendell more.
I’m too dreadful to actually tag people, especially because I feel bad that I can’t tag everyone. So if I love you (which is you, dearest reader) you deserve an award for being beautiful.
1. Which literary character would you like to swap places with?
2. You’re having a dinner party and you can invite three literary figures (author or character, dead or alive). Who are you inviting?
3. What’s your favourite book to movie adaption?
4. On a scale of 1 to Anne of Green Gables, how intense is your imagination?
5. Along those lines, would you rather be dazzlingly beautiful, angelically good or staggeringly intelligent?
6. You have a TARDIS! Pick the time and place you’d like to travel to!
7. You can murder one book character and get away with it. Who will you choose?
8. Who is your favourite historical personality and why?
9. What’s your favourite chip/crisp flavour?
10. Pick the song you’re listening to most right now. Why do the lyrics of it appeal to you right now?