I saw this tag over with Stefani at Caught Read Handed and thought this would be pretty fun… because moustaches. Yes. I’m not tagged but whatevs!
Four names people call me other than my real name:
Four jobs I’ve had:
- Pet shop worker
- Pharmacy assistant
- Bookseller (I miss this so much)
- Receptionist (currently!)
Four movies I would/have watched more than once:
I’m strange and stick to movies I know I love… Creature of habit.
- The Boat That Rocked
- The Ghost and Mrs Muir
Four books I’d recommend:
- Rivers of London by Ben Aaronovich
- The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton
- Picnic at Hanging Rock by Joan Lindsay
- A Fortunate Life by A.B Facey
Four places I have lived:
- The University of Western Sydney… I feel like I never bloody leave.
Four places I have been:
Four places I’d rather be right now:
- New Zealand
Four things I don’t eat:
- Mushrooms… I hate everything about them.
- Mayonnaise… it makes me feel sick, I have no idea why.
- Sundried tomatoes… I just hate them.
- Mustard… No idea how people eat it. Ditto wasabi.
Four of my favourite foods:
- Cheesymite scrolls from Baker’s Delight
- Tim Tams
Four TV shows that I watch:
- Call the Midwife
- Doctor Who
- The Big Bang Theory
Four things I am looking forward to this year (2015):
- Reading errrrything
- Going to Melbourne
- Being my best friend’s bridesmaid!
Four things I’m always saying:
- No worries!
- I need to be fed
- Can I have some tea too?
- Oh my god, are you freaking serious?!
Four People I Tag:
- Rachel @ Confessions of a Book Geek
- Anjana @ The Resurgent Bookworm
- Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense
- Joey @ Thoughts and Afterthoughts