Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme from The Broke and the Bookish.
I’ve read some pretty good books this year, but I’ve also read some doozies. But since I’m here to celebrate the good eggs, let me begin, in no particular order!
1. Night Pleasures by Sherrilyn Kenyon
2. Dark Dawn by Matt McGuire
3. The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
4. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
5. A Visitor’s Guide to Tudor England by Suzannah Lipscombe
6. The Haunting of Maddy Clare by Simone St. James
7. The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson
8. The Blackwater Lightship by Colm Toibin
9. A Little History of Literature by John Sutherland
10. Silence for the Dead by Simone St. James