I was tagged by Alicia at A Kernel of Nonsense, thanks!!
I actually hadn’t read a lot of the books for this, and some I hadn’t heard of… but I’ve done my very best!
1. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
2. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Just going to pretend the movie doesn’t exist, even though I cried on a full aeroplane because of it… Oh man this book is amazing. I haven’t read it in years and my heart still breaks.
3. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
I will not be reading this for the foreseeable future, because I’m so sick to death of hearing about it!
4. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
I’m pretty sure this isn’t my type of book!
5. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
I can’t remember if this is on my Kindle or not, but I’ve heard it’s good!
6. The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger
I have it on my bookshelf but I’m not sure I’ll like it. Holden sounds like exactly the sort of protagonist I don’t like!
7. I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga
Never heard of it!
8. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
I looooove you.
9. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
10. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
I’ve never heard of it, but I looked it up and I think it sounds good!
I TAG ERRYBODY!
1. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
2. The Casual Vacancy by J.K Rowling
3. Cross Stitch by Diana Gabaldon
4. Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
5. The Light Between Oceans by M.L Stedman
6. Macbeth by William Shakespeare
7. The Shining by Stephen King
8. Tess of the D’Ubervilles by Thomas Hardy
9. The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde
10. Obernewtyn by Isobelle Carmody