Say what? I’ve been nominated for two awards? I don’t even get nominated for bin duty usually! Thank you to A Kernel of Nonsense for the nomination!
These are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions they’ve set you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten people.
1. If you could visit one bookish world, which would it be?
Oh, Middle-Earth for sure. Especially if I could be an Elf, because they are awesome. Though, if I was to be an orc, maybe not. I would make a terrible orc.
2. What book gives you all the feels?
Hmmm. Well, right now I’m reading Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass and that is pretty upsetting.
3. Which Hogwarts House do you belong to?
4. Who is your favorite band?
I’ve been a massive Queen fan since I was 15. I love every single one of the band members. All of their albums are divine. I just love them!
5. What is the last book you DNFed?
The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss. I discuss why here.
6. Do you prefer sunshine or rain?
Depends on whether I’m in it or not, quite frankly!
I like being in the sun and sunny days, but I like rainy days too, as long as I’m not caught in it!
7. Would you rather be divinely beautiful, dazzling clever or angelically good? Thank you, Anne Shirley, for this one.
Oh Anne! Dazzlingly clever, I think.
Beauty won’t get you too far if you don’t have a brain. Being angelically good probably isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. But being dazzlingly clever will get you everywhere and hopefully you’d be clever enough to be good anyway.
8. If you could be haunted by one author, who would it be?
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh that’s tough!
There are so many I’d like to be haunted by! Isn’t that just ridiculous!
I think… Oscar Wilde. I imagine that life would be very interesting with the ghost of Oscar Wilde as your BFF. He’d be narrating everything with snarky witticisms and could help me style myself. Everyone likes a sassy ghost!
9. If you could be any superhero, who would you be?
All the things I would stash in my fur.
10. Where is your favourite place to read?
In the sun somewhere, unless it’s very hot. I also like curling up on a comfy couch to read.
Ten New Questions
1. If you could become a villain, which villain would you choose?
2. Which book do you hate the most out of all the books you’ve read?
3. Summer or winter?
4. Which 5 authors would you love to have at a dinner party?
5. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
6. Which book intimidates you the most?
7. Would you rather have penis hands or a spider hat? (Thank you, Jasper Jones!)
8. What is your all time favourite movie?
9. Which literary character would you personally like to murder?
10. You have a free ticket to anywhere in the world. Where would you go?
DRUM ROLL PLEASE!