I’ve been nominated by the very lovely Rachel at Confessions of a Book Geek for the The Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
Awww! You’re a sweetheart, thank you!
Here are the rules for the award:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Facts About Me:
I always find these so tricky to do – picking seven facts about myself that others might find even remotely interesting… OK, here we go…
- I have a cat who abuses me all the time, but I wish he was immortal. I also have a very tiny dog, who thinks she is a fearsome wolverine, and I love her to bits.
- I have an unhealthy addiction to Haig’s Chocolate Coated Caramels. It’s a very expensive habit.
- I only eat green bananas. Once, a customer told me they would give me cancer, but I will take the risk!
- I have a connective tissue disorder, which makes me dislocate my joints all the time. The only joint I haven’t dislocated is my left elbow. I’m also deaf in my left ear and have a funky 24/7 disco party happening in my right eye. I’m currently wearing a moon boot on my left foot and have a huge splint on my right hand!
- I have a terrible habit of getting distracted while reading- whether it be external distractions, random thoughts or switching books. Currently on 4 books and it’s doing my head in!
- I’m terrified of violent and gory movies/television programmes, but can read violent books without too much trouble. I’m the type to need to leave the room if something starts to look even a little bit gnarly on TV!
- I love the beach! I’m not a “lay on the sand” person (I burn like a lobster so fast!) but I love being in the water, body surfing, swimming and generally enjoying the sea!
Who I’m Nominating:
- Kirsty @ The Literary Sisters
- Moonglint @ A Kernel of Nonsense
- Cristina @ Girl in the Pages
- Leanne @ Thunder and Threads
- Everyone else!
I know some of these blogs may be award-free zones, but I wanted to nominate you for it anyways! Or, if you have already been nominated for this award, feel free to leave a link to your post in the comments!